Medical Assistants may be a part- or full-time position depending on location. This position will be located in clinics at headquarters and other locations around the country. Needs and specific tasks may change depending on location and number of patients.
- Deal with multiple customers at once
- Record vital signs in compliance with DOT requirements
- Handle urgent situations in a professional manner.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain positive working relationship
- This job is highly demanding and requires patience and professionalism.
- Collect DOT-certified urine and hair follicle collections per certification standards
- Data entry in the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners website
- Manage inventory and assisting with supply records
- Reception of incoming patients
Essential job requirements may include, but not be limited to:
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Work in compliance with DOT and appropriate state regulations
- Able and willing to assist drivers by answering questions, providing care, etc., to try and aid them in being able to drive safely
- Practice and observe safety rules and regulations and encourage others to do so at all times.
- Always conduct yourself in a manner that reflects a positive, professional image. Must maintain a professional appearance in accordance with dress code policies.
- Treat each individual with care, dignity, fairness, respect and recognition.
- Work productively and collaboratively with direct supervisor and peers.
- Display and encourage teamwork and willingness to be a problem solver. Provide excellent customer service.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures as set forth by the company and ensure that all employees are knowledgeable of and adhere to all standards set for by the company.