At C.R. England, our most valuable asset is our people. Whether on the road, in our shops, or in our offices, our people make C.R. England a transportation industry leader. The diversity of our professionals drives us forward. We strongly believe each individual should have the support and opportunities they need to build a solid career. We provide. We live by the entrepreneurial and family spirit on which C.R. England was founded. We have opportunities for people of all backgrounds.
Why join us:
Stability: The transportation industry is crucial to the U.S. economy, making C.R. England a stable career choice. As a 97 year-old leader in the transportation industry, we have grown 100% in the last decade. We will continue growing as we approach our second century.
Employee Value: 2015 recipient of the Achievers Award for Most Engaged Workplaces in the U.S.
Benefits: World class compensation and benefits packages, continuous training and development, and a team-oriented culture
Work life balance: At C.R. England we value family both in our individual homes and our company family; our culture embraces this philosophy and fosters an environment to support both.
Job responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Java Web Application Architecture Design and Development
• Help define development stack and architecture.
• Code reviews, defining and implementing coding standards
• Analyze and evaluate project tasks
• Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications
• Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, and schedules
• Designing and conducting tests
• Plan, estimate and mentor projects
Required Technical Experience:
• 5+ years designing / building software applications
• 5+ years Hands-on (Java) experience
• 2+ years lead developer experience
• Proven track record accomplishing organizational goals
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, problem solver
• Spring, JPA, JSTL, JQuery, AngularJS, Backbone, Maven, JUnit, T-Sql
• OOD skills and experience applying modern design patterns
• Relational database design
• Masters or Bachelor of Science, Information Technology or Computer Science
• SpringMVC, Spring-Boot, JPA/Hibernate, Mockito
• Micro-services, Containers
• WebServices: Rest and Soap
• Apache HTTP server, Apache Tomcat
• SQL Server
• Microsoft .NET C#
• Service Fabric, Kubernetes
• Related Technical Certifications
• Eclipse, PhoneGap, Crucible
• Automated testing: Selenium Web Driver, JMeter
• C# .NET, MS SharePoint, MS Dynamics
• MySql, DB2, No Sql Databases
• Agile, (Scrum, Crystal, eXtreme Programming – XP) experience
• Jira, Jenkins, Artifactory, Confluence, CentOS
Strong inter-personal management skills
Please fill out an online application, or reach out directly to:
Senior Corporate Recruiter
CR England offers a competitive benefits package that includes, medical, dental, life, vision, vacation, and 401K.
C.R. England has grown 100% in the last ten years and seeks to continue its exciting success. Utah Business ranks C.R. England as Utah’s 5th largest private employer. Our outstanding growth represents tremendous opportunity for those interested in leadership and management careers. Our hiring process focuses.
**NO AGENCY OR THIRD PARTY SOLICITATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED**