This position is responsible for all aspects for multiple account(s) within the CR England Dedicated Division including: financial accountability, strategic management, direct supervision of account personnel, ensuring safety and compliance, maintenance coordination, customer service and account development.
Essential Job Functions and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Supervision and development of one or more Account mangers, Operations supervisor(s), Logistic Coordinator(s) and administrative personnel as dictated by account operations.
- Manage daily fleet operations of multiple accounts.
- Manage asset utilization to ensure maximum efficiency as driven by customer needs.
- Oversee coordination with account managers and maintenance support personnel to manage service of all accounts equipment while maintaining customer-driven service expectations.
- Ensure accurate execution of weekly payroll and invoicing of all assigned accounts.
- Ensure that all drivers are in compliance with safety department and DOT regulations and promote the company safety culture. This includes but is not limited to ensuring annual reviews; log compliance, accidents and incidents are reviewed in a timely manner.
- Conduct and manage company-mandated and account specific employee meetings.
- Prepare and analyze monthly forecasts of account profit-and-loss statements, reconcile actual P&L with forecasted P&L and research P&L data to ensure accuracy.
- Prepare annual account budgets.
- Implement and evaluate account-specific driver retention initiatives.
- Develop and implement cost reduction measures, ensuring maximum profitability and cost minimization.
- Implement and perform all facets of Customer Service including but not limited to maintenance of Key Performance Indicators and Customer Relationship Management, as well as preparation and presentation Mid-year business reviews and annual account assessments.
- Able to travel as deemed necessary by customer and account needs – up to 30%
- Perform pertinent account-specific duties as required by the customer.
- Perform other related duties as required or assigned.