- Meet or exceed all C.R. England minimum Qualifications for OTR Drivers
- Not under a current Lease contract obligation
- Have minimum of 1-year driving experience (OTR preferred)
- Pass a C.R. England pre-employment road and backing evaluation issued by the Lead Instructor
- Pass a C.R. England issued drug screen and medical physical
- Meet the specific state CDL driver educator criteria where required (which may exceed the above standards)
- Make decisions and use independent judgment
- Possess good communication skills in English
- Ability to make use of conflict resolution skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Possess a proactive work ethic
- Effective team player
- Possess the physical capability and willingness to walk back and forth from facility to the range as necessary to perform the job function
- Possess the patience and ability to perform the evaluation and provide feedback in a calm and reasonable manner
C.R. England offers a competitive benefits package that includes, medical, dental, life insurance, vision, vacation, and 401k.
C.R. England has grown 100% in the last ten years and seeks to continue its exiting success. Our outstanding growth represents tremendous opportunity for those interested in long-term career possibility and encourages career-minded individuals to apply.